nutracheck.co.uk Shows You How To Eat, Track, Lose & Be Merry – Without Piling On The Pounds
Christmas is a time to let loose and enjoy yourself – and on Christmas Day we all want to indulge! Some people can consume up to 3 times more calories on Christmas Day than normal – that’s a whopping 6,000 calories instead of the average recommended intake of 2,000 calories. Nutracheck is here to tell you how you can still enjoy yourself without missing out on any treats – including Christmas pudding & alcohol – whilst sticking to your suggested daily calorie intake…
Nutracheck has created 5 easy steps to keep you trim this Christmas…
1. Keep active – try and offset some of the Christmas eating with a bit more physical activity. Christmas is the perfect time to jump on the Wii or dance mat and have some fun. Or go for a nice long walk with the family before dinner (snowball fight optional!).
2. Alternate alcoholic drinks with soft drinks – alcoholic drinks are generally high in calories – and alcohol can stimulate appetite – so try to limit your intake by following an alcoholic with a soft drink. Tip: try swapping a glass of baileys (around 200 calories) for a vodka soda (around 60 calories).
3. Hide the chocolate tin – help yourself by keeping them in a place where you don’t have to look at them all day. Out of sight really can be out of mind!
4. Fill your dinner plate with vegetables first – put your veggies on your plate before meat and potatoes. With less room you’ll be less inclined to have that extra roastie or Yorkshire.
5. Have fun! - It is Christmas after all and this approach is all about balance.
Check out our 3 Christmas menus
About Nutracheck: www.nutracheck.co.uk
- Nutracheck is an innovative calorie counter and food diary App and website which tracks what you eat to help you manage your weight.
- It’s fast and easy to use: Tracking your calories takes less than 10 minutes a day to do. Nutracheck holds the largest UK food database with photos of over 160,000 products to help you find exactly what you’re eating.
- This isn’t a fad diet and no foods are banned; it works by making a person more aware of their food choices and how much they are eating.
- The Nutracheck App is the top selling diet App in the UK Apple store. The Nutracheck website is rated the UK’s No. 1 diet site on www.reviewcentre.com
For more information about Nutracheck visit www.nutracheck.co.uk or call Karen Veness on 07968 049528 or email email@example.com